Accident Reports: $15.00 fee
- Give the Accident Report number to your insurance company and they generally will request the report and pay the fee.
- Request online using our Accident Report Request form.
- You can come to the station to obtain the report as well. Reports will be released only to those that are authorized under PA title 75, sec. 3751 (b)(1). We will require photo I.D. to determine if you authorized.
- There will be a fee of $15.00. (Cash, check or credit cards accepted)
- Reports should be completed within 15 days of the accident.
Incident Reports: $20.00 fee
- A ‘Request for Police Report” must be filled out. (insert link)
- There will be a $20.00 fee required at the time of the request.
- The Bloomsburg Police Department reserves the right to refuse to disseminate information, which could hinder an investigation. Public access to criminal justice records is governed by the Criminal History Records Act set forth in the PA Crimes Code, Title 18, Chapter91 plus Title 37 PA Code Chapter 601.33.
- The report must be approved by the reporting officer and our Records Officer so it can take a few days to be completed.