Town Parking Permits are available for persons living or working in the Downtown Area.
Downtown Residents must show proof of residency, their vehicle registration and Photo ID at time of purchase. Students must be present to get their permits. Only one permit is issued per person.
Employees working in the downtown area must bring in their vehicle registration and ID.
- Downtown Parking permits are sold as ZONES.
- They will be sold on a first come/first served basis.
- You will only be allowed to park in the zone purchased.
- The permit is valid for 6 months. (January – June and July-December)
- Permits go on sale the first business day in January and July each year.
- Permit Zones will be strictly enforced during meter enforcement times.
- Permits are priced according to Zones.
- Check our News & Events for ON SALE and RENEWAL dates.
Zone B – ($150) Lightstreet Road/North Street
Zone C – ($210) Diner Tri-Lot
Zone D – ($210) East Pine Ave. Lot
Zone E – ($210) Pine Ave. Lot
Zone F – ($150) Employee Lot (next to St. Columba School)
Zone G – ($210) Library Lot
Zone H – ($175) North Market Street
Zone I – ($175) West Pine Ave. Lot (behind Post Office)
Zone J – ($150) Hoppes Lot
CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE: