Town parking permits are available for persons living or working in the designated downtown area. You must live or work in this area:
They are sold twice a year. January – June and July – December.
Date of Sales for January – June 2021:
- Current permit holders on 1/04/2021
- New Permit Holders on 1/11/2021
- Online and in person submissions will not be accepted until 8 AM on sale dates.
- Submissions will be accepted Monday – Friday from 8AM – 4PM.
(May take longer to process)
- Current complete, signed lease or current utility bill. Must have your name and your local address.
- Vehicle Registration Card
- Copy of current permit if you are a current permit holder
- Provide 3 choices of zones. Availability will vary due to time received. If your 1st choice is unavailable at the time we received your submission you will automatically be issued your 2nd choice and then 3rd.
- Once all the above is approved, payment will be required.
- Please use an email address you will check. All communication will be through email.
- Bring confirmation email to parking office with Photo ID to retrieve permit.
- There will be a $2 service fee to process online.
- Zone Permits are non refundable.
Zones and Costs:
- Zone B – $125 Lightstreet Road/ North Street
- Zone C – $185 Diner Tri Lot
- Zone D – $185 East Pine Ave Lot
- Zone E – $185 Pine Ave Lot
- Zone F – $125 Employee Lot (next to St Columba School
- Zone G – $185 Library Lot
- Zone H – $150 North Market St
- Zone I – $150 West Pine Ave Lot ( near Post Office)
- Zone J – $125 Hoppes Lot (block West of West End Ale House)
Permit requests are allowed Monday – Friday, 8 AM to 4 PM.